The purpose of this how-to is to show the user how to create a visit from a prior day.
To create a visit from a prior day.
Open Visit Management Screen
- Navigate to the Visit Console
- Click on the calendar icon to open the Visit Management Screen
Launching the Patient
- Click on the Schedule tab inside of the Visit Management Screen
- Filter the Date to the appointment date you are trying to create a visit
- Filter the Provider to the appropriate Provider
- Filter the Location to the appropriate Location
- Click the Launch button next to the patient's name
Click 'OK' to pop-up 'setting exam date to a date in the past'
Click on the anatomical figure to select the body part
Click on the Visit Type Under Today's Visit
Highlight the provider folder under the correct date-of-service in the patient chart and begin documenting