Video of an installation:
1. Download the installer and extract it in the downloads folder
2. Run the machine key located
If you don’t already have the license file,
you need to run the machine key generator
and send the file generated to DynamicHealthIt.
Then, they will send you the license file you will upload to the system afterward.
3. If you are installing where an MSSQL 2017 is installed, you have to run the commands below to decrease the security to get the installer started
Run this command
EXEC sp_configure 'show advanced options', 1
EXEC sp_configure 'clr strict security', 0;
Then restart the installer
Then run the command below to set setting back
EXEC sp_configure 'show advanced options', 1
EXEC sp_configure 'clr strict security', 1;
4. Run the installer, Click on Next buttons using the defaults settings
Wait for "Done" or "The Operation Completed Successfully"
message. Make sure the Errors tabs is empty.
5. Check for unused tcp ports for the new sites.
Remember PHXPortal is already using the port 80.
So we will be setting up port 89 for ConnectEHR site,
port 82 for ConnectEHR Patient Portal
and port 86 for ConnectEHR Patient Portal Web Service
*** Use this command to confirm any other service is already listening on these ports
netstat -ao | find/i "82"
netstat -ao | find/i "86"
netstat -ao | find/i "89"
netstat -ao | find/i "447"
netstat -ao | find/i "448"
netstat -ao | find/i "449"
If you receive an output like the below one, pick up other port for your new sites
C:\Users\administrator.WOC>netstat -ao | find/i "448"
TCP 0.0.0.0:448 EMRPACS:0 LISTENING 4
TCP [::]:448 EMRPACS:0 LISTENING 4
6. Add the DB owner role and read /write permission to the network user
7. Launch ConnectEHR Configuration Tool, this is used for changing database connection string,
LDAP connection string, Configure email and Direct settings among other settings
Save all settings and close it
8. Create a Self-Signed certificate for HTTPS for the Portal and Portal Web Service
Go to IIS, click on the server name, then Server Certificates.
Create a Self-Signed Certificate for web hosting purposes and name it as ConnectEHR Cert
9. Go to Bindings option for each of the three Sites just created and add an https binding
on port 448 for ConnectEHR site,
on port 449 for ConnectEHR Patient Portal
and on port 447 for ConnectEHR Patient Portal Web Service
10. Go to IIS, click on Application Pools> ConnectEHR AppPool,
and click on Advanced Settings. Change the Application Pool Identity
use the Phoenix user that we use for server logging
11. Launch services.msc
Make sure The ConnectEHR Agent Service should be set to start automatically but should not be started yet.
12. Confirm a shortcut for ConnectEHR and the Patient Portal were placed on the Desktop by the installer.
The Patient Portal communicates with the Portal Web Service via WCF.
Prior to fully configuring the Portal Web Service to communicate with the database,
there will be an error loading the Portal.
13. Using Google Chrome go to https://localhost:447/ and execute the test connection, perform startup and Check the health Status
Running the perform startup will update the WcfMessageKey in the table tblConfiguration in the ConnectEHR DB
Copy the key obtained running the query below:
select * from tblConfiguration where keyname='WcfMessageKey'
14. Open the Notepad as Administrator, then open the web.config file in C:\inetpub\ConnectEHR Patient Portal
Add the Wcfkey and turn the PortalSelfsigned value to "true"
Type Ctrl + end and identify the "endpoint address" section.
You are going to find two of them. We will edit the second one
Edit the address as https://servername.fdqn:447/PortalService.svc
Comment this line
<!-- add value="server.dns.value" /> -->
How to get the full fqdn name?
run command line, ipconfig/all
15. Run the Standard Global Config script provided by Liz via email on Tuesday 2/26/2019.
16. Reset the default passwords for all users in the table tblusersystem
update tblusersystem set password='w8LzDbM3Bj5fGw7tUKOx9C4EWeRjVqmUq70R27EGqfLJ+JnxSl6Of7WfPZIOb+YhlbjIm/oPbQXMcqrfC6v2uc/cwz+VT5U='
17. Go to IIS, run and browse the portal sites using the https connection
Test logging in the site ConnectEHR with user VendorAdmin and password Password1
18. At this point, the portals are ready for the customer´s setting up, that is usually done by Liz. So just assign the case to her.
19. Run the scripts to create the CCDA Store procedures sent by Liz on 5/15/2019 to Support_Phoenixortho
Email addresses for Support